To lay down the procedure that must be followed cleaning the sampling room.
This procedure is applicable to sampling room of General Products Plant & ß- Lactum Plant .
QC Executive/Officer/designee shall be responsible for Cleaning of sampling room
Manager-QC/Designee shall be responsible for the ensuring overall compliance of the Standard Operating Procedure.
Master copy : Quality Assurance Department
Controlled copy -1 : Quality Control Department
- The sampling room should be cleaned immediately after sampling.
- After sampling all unwanted material such as broken seals, used tags etc. should be discarded in the trash bags.
- In the General Products area they will be discarded in the waste bin.
- The locker will be cleaned using a dry cloth and sampling accessories will be replaced.
- Sampling tools will be cleaned .
- The floor of the sampling room is cleaned with a dry mop stick to collect the dust.
- The walls of the room are wiped with a wet cloth.
- The floor is mopped with a solution of dilute detergent in water and finally with water only.
- The analyst will check that the room has been cleaned properly by the Lab Assistant and will identify the room as cleaned by fixing a “CLEANED” label on the slot outside the room.
- The sampler, the QC analyst and the Incharge will document their activity in the logbook for the respective sampling room.
QC : Quality Control
SOP : Standard operating procedure
No. : Number