To lay down the procedure of entry in Instrument Usage Log Book.
This procedure is applicable to Entry in Instrument Usage Log Book maintained for each instrument at Quality Control Laboratory.
Executive, Officer and Team Leader – QC
Master copy : Quality Assurance Department
Controlled copy – 1 : Quality Control Department
- Instrument usage log book is issued to QC by Q. A. Department.
- After receiving instrument log book keep it near to the instrument.
- Whenever instrument is in use, chemist enters the start time and after the analysis end time is entered along with other required details.
- All instrument usage log book should be maintained online.
- In instrument usage log book no overwriting should be done.
- After completion of all pages in the book submit instrument log book to Q.A. and get issued new Instrument usage log book.