To describe the procedure for operation & Calibration of Hot plate
This SOP is applicable for operating & Calibration procedures of Hot plate.
Production Chemist & operator : To follow the procedure
QA & Head Production : For system compliance
- Ensure that the instrument is clean and suitable for use if not, than clean the all parts of the instrument with clean & dry cloth or by tissue paper.
- Switch ‘ON’ the main power supply of the instrument.
- Set the required temp. Speed low, medium & high with the help of temperature controller.
- Put the sample container on hot surface.
- After completion of the work switch ‘OFF’ the main power supply.
- Maintain its usage log book.
- Operate the instrument according to the operating instructions 5.1.1 to 5.1.6.
- Take the 100 ml of purified water in 500ml of glass beaker; set the temperature at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 1000C and record the results in Calibration Record.
- Limit of temperature variation is ± 2ºC from the desired temperature.
- Instrument should be handled properly.
- If the instrument does not produce satisfactory results it should be labeled ‘Under Maintenance’ or ‘Out of Order’.
- Frequency: Calibration Frequency: Every Three month.
- Operation Procedure:
Trainer : Head Production Department
Trainees : Staff and machine operator of Production and QA chemist.
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : Production Department
Display copy : Production Department (If Required)
|Sr. No.||Annexure||Title||Format No.|
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
11.0 REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|