To lay down a procedure for operation of Mini Rotary Shaker RS 12 Plus.
This SOP is applicable to operation of Mini Rotary Shaker RS 12 Plus in Quality Control.
Quality Control Chemist / Designee.
Head Quality Control / Designee.
- Connect the Mini Rotary Shaker RS 12 Plus to three-pin power plug to power socket.
- Switch ON the power, the red pilot lamp will come on.Frist operate the unit without samples placed on the platform.
- Use ▲ &▼ (Up & Down) keys for setting the desired RPM and Timer. In case of timer is not required, keep it on ‘00’. Mini Rotary Shaker RS 12 Plus is ready to operate.
- Read Operating instructions before use.
- Internal components are permanently lubricated.
- Rotating tracks under the platform should be lubricated regularly with light machine oil.
- External parts to be clean with a soft cloth with a mild soap water and then dried with a soft absorbent cloth.
- The platform should be immediately dried after any spillage of solution.
- Set the time by using “Set Time” 10, 15, 30, 50,100 and 120 on display screen by using ▲ &▼ (Up & Down) keys. Check the each set time with the help of stop watch in particular time.
- Record the time on Annexure.
- Calibration Frequency
- Calibration shall be performed every Six months.
Calibration record of Mini Rotary shaker RS 12 Plus.
- Reference (S)
Manufacturer manual and In-House.
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure.
QC : Quality Control.
QA : Quality Assurance.
- Revision History
|Rev. No.||Details of Changes||Reason for change|
|00||Nil||Introduction of New SOP.|