This SOP describes the procedure for operation for laminar air flow bench.
This SOP is applicable to the procedure for operation for laminar air flow bench .
5.1 Operation Procedure:
- Entry in microbiology (LAF Room) as per SOP.
- Main switch ON of the instrument.
- Switch ON of the CFL button.
- Start the motor / air of LAF 30 minutes before start the test.
- Check the pressure differential by use pressure gauge after switch ON the motor, pressure differential should be not less than 12 mm of water, note down the pressure differential .
- Switch ON the UV light before 30 minutes starts the test; during start the analysis / test switch OFF the UV light.
- Switch OFF the motor after replaces the testing materials in pass box from LAF.
- Switch OFF the CFL & then switch OFF the instrument.
- Exit from microbiology (LAF Room) as per SOP .
5.2 Cleaning Procedure:
- After end of the test cleaned the laminar air flow bench with 70% IPA.
- Maintain the sanitation on the laminar air flow bench .
- UV light should be OFF during the cleaning & testing on LAF Bench.
- If pressure is observed less than 12 mm of water, inform the microbiology in-charge.
- Affix the label of “Under Maintenance” label.
Trainer : Manager – Quality Control
Trainees : Staff of the microbiology departments
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : Microbiology Department
Display Copy : Microbiology Department (If Required)
|01.||Usage Record of Laminar Air Flow Bench|
|02.||Cleaning Record of Laminar Air Flow Bench|
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
|Sr. No.||Serial Number|
11.0 REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE:
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|