To lay down a procedure for operation of magnetic stirrer…
This SOP is applicable for dissolving of material or for homogenization of material in Quality Control.
QC Chemist / Officer : Follow the procedure and maintain record as applicable.
Head Quality Control : System Compliance
- Ensure that the instrument is clean.
- Connect the three pin plug to power supply and switch on the instrument.
- Prepare the solution as specified in specification and insert the magnet.
- Place it on the magnetic stirrer.
- Switch ON the magnetic stirrer.
- Adjust the speed by moving the knob in clockwise / anticlockwise direction. Avoid the jumping of magnet in the solution.
- Adjust the temperature as required.
- After completion of process, off the speed regulator.
- Switch off the magnetic stirrer.
- If there is any problem in the equipment, inform to engineering department.
- Annexure (S)
- Reference (S)
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
QC : Quality Control
QA : Quality Assurance
- Revision History
|Rev. No.||Details of changes||Reason for change|