To lay down a procedure for Operation of Millipore Water Purification System
This SOP is applicable in Quality Control for operation of Millipore water purification system.
QC Chemist : Follow the procedure and maintain record as applicable.
Head Quality Control : System Compliance
- Use Milli-Q water for all type of analysis purpose like Assay, standard solution, test solution for HPLC, UV and preparation of other standards etc.
- To check the Milli Q Water quality select menu, then select Water quality and at last select Milli Q Water quality. Display shall give current information of Milli Q Water like TOC, resistivity, temperature. Check pH, conductivity and TOC on daily basis before use.
- Check the pH of Milli-Q water offline and record in Annexure-I. pH should be between 5.0 to 7.0
- Record the conductivity and TOC of Milli-Q water online and record in Annexure-I. The limit for conductivity should be NMT 1.3µs/cm and TOC should be NMT 500 ppb.
- Calibration of pH sensor, conductivity sensor and TOC sensor shall be done by outside vendor on annual basis.
- Instrument Panel:
- Details of instrument panel is as below-