To lay down the procedure for operation of Mixed Bed.
This SOP is applicable in Water System for operation of mixed bed.
|Water system operators/ Engineers||:||To follow the procedure|
Head Engineering : System Compliance
the following before starting the mixed bed.
- Flow Rate: 6 m3 / hr.
- Operational Pressure: 2.0 Kg. /cm2.
- In feed Water: R O Water.
- Off the water system and close all the valves.
- Open the valve V1 and the air valve V2.
- When the water from valve V2 get flowed completely then open the rinse valve V10.
- Check the conductivity of rinse sample, it should be less than 1µScm-1.
- If the conductivity is O.K. then open the V2 valve and let the water collected in purified water SS storage tank.
- Adjust the flow rate using the MB feed water pump valve.
- Regenerate the mixed bed, after generation of 90 KL water or when the conductance increases from 1.0 µS/cm or pH do not complies the specification i.e. 5.0 – 7.0, as per respective SOP.
- Operate the standby pump on weekly basis & record the data.
- Check the following before starting the mixed bed.
Trainer : Head – Quality Assurance& Engineering Department.
Trainees : Engineering- Executive & Supervisors.
Master Copy : Quality Assurance Department
Controlled Copy : Engineering Department
Display Copy : Engineering Department (If Required)
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|