To lay down the procedure for operation of Reverse Laminar Air Flow.
The SOP is applicable to operation of RLAF in sampling area.
Chemist QC : To follow the procedure
Head QC : System Compliance
- Enter in the area after proper gowning.
- Ensure that the RLAF and area is clean.
- Check the magnelic gauge, the needle should be at zero.
- Switch ON the mains.
- Switch ON the RLAF.
- Check the reading of magnehelic gauges. The reading of magnehelic gauge across the HEPA filter should be between 7 – 15 mm of Hg and across Pre-Filter should be between 2 – 5 mm of Hg.
- Start the working in the area after 30 minutes of starting of RLAF.
- After completion of work switch OFF the fan, exhaust and then tube light.
- Switch OFF the mains.
- Clean the RLAF and area .
- Annexure (S)
- Reference (S)
|SOP||:||Standard Operating Procedure|
|RLAF||:||Reverse Laminar Air Flow|
- Revision History
|Rev. No.||Details of changes||Reason for change|