To lay down a procedure for operation of vernier caliper..
This SOP is applicable to operation of vernier caliper in Quality Control.
QC Chemist / Officer : Follow the procedure and maintain record as applicable.
Head Quality Control : System Compliance
- Take out the vernier caliper from the moulded plastic box.
- Check calibration
- Clean it with tissue paper.
- Press the [ON/OFF] key for ON.
- Press the ZERO/ABS to measure in inch / millimeter and ensure that the display shows 0.00.
- Hold the sample between the two fingers.
- Adjust vernier caliper with its moveable part over the sample.
- Note the reading from the display.
- After use press the [ON/OFF] key to OFF the vernier.
- Clean the vernier with tissue paper and keep in the moulded plastic box.
- Annexure (S)
- Reference (S)
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
QC : Quality Control
QA : Quality Assurance
- Revision History
|Rev. No.||Details of changes||Reason for change|