To lay down a procedure for cleaning instruments.
This procedure is applicable for procedure for cleaning instruments.
QC Officer/ QC Executive
- Main switch ‘OFF’ the instruments.
- Mop the instrument with dry & lint free cloth.
- Final mop the instrument with Choline/ IPA 70% (if required).
- Clean the instrument weekly basis or if required.
- Cleaning record maintain in format.
- Clean the instrument (like HPLC, FTIR & Gas Chromatography) in presence of QC chemist/ Executive QC Chemist.
Trainer : Manager – Quality Control
Trainees: Staff of the QC departments
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : QC Department
Display Copy : QC Department