To lay down procedure for resampling & retesting of materials.
This SOP is applicable in quality control for resampling & retesting of materials.
QC Chemist / Officer : To follow the procedure and maintain as applicable.
Head Quality Control : For system Compliance
- After reporting of Out of specification results QC Chemist should inform to Head QC/ designee.
- OOS shall be logged and investigate and record all the observations carefully.
- If required retesting & resampling of materials shall be done as per the procedure.
- Retesting: If there is no laboratory error then retesting of material shall be done following the instruction in “Out of Specification”.
- Resampling :
- Resampling shall be done in only if there are reasons to believe that the original sample was not representative.
- Do not resample except when there are reasons to suspect non representative nature of the sample.
- All the observation shall be submitted for review.
- Make the final report.
- Annexure (S)
- Reference (S)
SOP for out of specification
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
HOD : Head of Department
QC : Quality Control
QA : Quality Assurance
OOS : Out of Specification
- Revision History
|Rev. No.||Details of changes||Reason for change|