To lay down the procedure for sanitization of purified water generation & distribution system.
This SOP is applicable in Water System for sanitization of purified water generation & distribution system.
Water System operators/ Engineers: To follow procedure
Head Engineering : System Compliance
- Before start the sanitization inform to the entire concerned department and display “Sanitization in Progress” Board on all the user Points.
- Starting Procedure for Sanitization mode operation of PW Distribution:
- Ensure that the pump is ON.
- The temperature starts increasing shown as soon as the steam enters the jacket.
- Ensure that the sanitization cycle will start when the temperature of water reaches 850C.
- Ensure that water is circulated for the set sanitization cycle time (1 Hour) and temperature of water shall not be less than 850C.
- After completion of the sanitization cycle drain the water manually by opening the valve and its all sampling points.
- Record all the details of Sanitization.
- Sanitization frequency should be 15 ± 5 Days or as required early if the microbial count increases above the prescribed limit.
- Sanitization shall be done after planned or unplanned intervention (Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, etc.)
Trainer : Head – Quality Assurance& Engineering Department.
Trainees : Engineering- Executive & Supervisors.
Master Copy : Quality Assurance Department
Controlled Copy : Engineering Department
Display Copy : Engineering Department (If Required)
|Sr. No.||Annexure No.||title||Format No.|
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
- REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|