To lay down a procedure for analysis of wash / rinse water.
This procedure is applicable for procedure for analysis of wash / rinse water.
QC Officer/ QC Executive
- After received the 100ml of sample, detail of sample entry in wash / rinse water inward register.
- Generate the A.R.No. for wash water / rinse water sample expressed in AR/WW/YYSSS.
AR stands for Analytical Report.
WW stands for Wash Water.
YY stands for Year.
SS stands for Serial No. 000 to 999.
- Analysis the sample in following parameters and
maintain the record of Protocol for Analysis of Wash / Rinse Water in log book.
- Acidity and Alkalinity
- Absorbance : Not more than 0.010 at 200nm.
- After completion the analysis; if result is
complies as per specification system / equipment is ok for further procedure.
- And if result is not complies as per specification; inform To QA Department for resampling of sample for analysis.
Trainer : Manager – Quality Control
Trainees : Staff of the QC departments
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : QC Department
Display Copy : QC Department
|Sr. No.||Title||Annexure No.|
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
|Sr. No.||Serial Number|
- REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE:
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|