To lay down a procedure for pipetting.
This procedure is applicable for procedure for Pipetting.
QC Officer/ QC Executive
- Ensure that the Pipette is cleaned and dried before use.
- Before any dilution, rinse the pipette with same solution, which is to be used for dilution.
- Fill the pipette with same solution with which dilution is to be made and adjust zero labels.
- Make dilution as per requirement but do not use same pipette in next dilution. Use separate pipette for lower dilution.
- Make dilution slowly by adding solutions from pipette and also ensure that at the tip of pipette, solution is not remaining.
- After dilution keep pipette in washing area for washing and drying purpose.
Trainer : Manager – Quality Control
Trainees : Staff of the QC departments
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : QC Department
Display Copy : QC Department
|Sr. No.||Title||Annexure No.|
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
|Sr. No.||Serial Number|
- REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE:
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|