To lay down a procedure for Handling & Usage of Hazards Chemicals.
This procedure is applicable for procedure for Handling & Usage of Hazards Chemicals.
QC Officer/ QC Executive
- Handle the hazardous chemicals only using protective means like hand gloves, safety goggles.
- Keep yourself away from container, while pouring out of siphoning the chemicals.
- Use suction bulb or vacuum during pipetting of solution.
- While preparing dilute sulphuric acid solution take special care as follows.
- First cool the aqueous solution in ice bath. Slowly add sulphuric acid into the solution with constant stirring. Never follow reverse procedure.
- Keep inflammable liquids and substances away from naked flame or electric spark.
- Carefully handle the ether like chemicals and it should not be used near flame.
- Clean the spillage if any as per SOP.
- Handle the hazardous chemicals as per the MSDS file available in designated place of Quality Control Department.
Trainer : Manager – Quality Control
Trainees: Staff of the QC departments
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : QC Department
Display Copy : QC Department