This SOP describes the procedure for temperature monitoring & cleaning of refrigerator.
This SOP is applicable to the procedure for temperature & cleaning of refrigerator .
5.1 Monitoring of the temperature for the refrigerator:-
- Frequency: Twice in a shift.
- Observe the temperature of the refrigerator from the calibrated
thermometer, probe placed inside the refrigerator and record the temperature .
- The temperature inside the refrigerator should be 2-8°C.
- When the temperature is found out of the limits bellow 2°C or above 8°C shift all the material into another refrigerator and inform head of the department Engineering and QA.
5.2 Cleaning procedure for refrigerator:-
- Frequency: every 15 day or if required.
- Switch off the mains of the refrigerator.
- Remove all the items from the refrigerator and put them in the other refrigerator, clean with the warm distilled water.
- Replace all the required items and arrange properly.
- Ensure every item is labeled properly.
- Refrigerator cleaned by IPA 70% solution.
- Record the cleaning activity .
- After cleaning all the items set in refrigerator.
Trainer : Manager – Quality Control
Trainees : Staff of the microbiology departments
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : Microbiology Department
Display Copy : Microbiology Department (If Required)
|01.||Refrigerator Temp. Monitoring & Cleaning Record|
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
|Sr. No.||Serial Number|
11.0 REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE:
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|