To lay down the Procedure for Cleaning and operation for Capsules Visual inspection Machine
This SOP is applicable to Cleaning and operation for Capsules Visual inspection.
Production Chemist & operator : To follow the procedure
QA & Head Production : For system compliance
- Affix the status label “UNDER CLEANED” to the capsules inspection machine dully filled and signed by competent technical staff. Remove the capsules of the previous batch if remains.
- Remove the previous product identity from the capsules Inspection Machine.
- Clean the Capsule inspection machine with dry lint free cloth and moping with 70% IPA solution.
- Affix the status label “CLEANED” to the capsules Inspection Machine dully filled and signed by competent technical staff.
- Enter the cleaning record in respective Log Book
- Operation :
- Ensure the cleanliness of Capsules Visual inspection Machine and conveyor belt.
- Get the line clearance from IPQA chemist before starting the operation.
- Switch ON the Capsules visual inspection light.
- Switch ON the conveyor belt and set the speed of conveyor as per outlet speed of capsules.
- After completion of process switch OFF the Light and switch OFF the conveyor belt.
- Before beginning of activity and at the end of the day/shift activity clean the area.
Trainer : Head – Production Department
Trainees : Staff and machine operator of production and QA chemist.
Master Copy : QA Department
Controlled Copy : Production Department
Display copy : Production Department (If required)
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
11.0 REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|