To lay down the procedure for handling and destruction of Rejected, Non Moving &Outdated Packaging Materials.
The SOP is applicable in Stores during handling and destruction of Rejected, Non Moving & Outdated packaging Materials.
Stores Personnel : To follow the procedure
Head Stores : System Compliance
- After affixing rejection label by QC on the rejected materials place the materials into rejected room in presence of QA and update the record.
- Rejected Unprinted Packaging materials shall be returned back to the party if consignment, rejected based on the decision received from concern department.
- After getting the clearance from concern authority make delivery challan in the name of vendor.
- If the packaging material is unprinted, same returned to vendor.
- If the material is printed packaging material, get the clearance from concern authority and after getting clearance from concern authority make delivery challan by name of Supplier or name of and destroyed the same at factory premises after taking sign from designated authority.
- Supervise the loading of rejected material in the vehicle along with Security person.
- Take the signature of Security person on delivery challan to assure material is out from store.
- Distribute Challan copies as follows :
- First copy : Along with Consignment
- Second copy : Security Gate
- Third copy : Accounts
- Forth Copy : Stores
- Procedure for destruction of Rejected, Non Moving and out dated Packaging Materials
- Stores personnel shall collect the Rejected, Non Moving and out dated Packaging Material at one place on pallets.
- Cut into pieces of carton, Foils, Labels etc. and then send the packaging material to scrap yard after defacing the label.
Trainer : Head – Quality Assurance
Trainees : Store-Incharge, Workmen
Master Copy : Quality Assurance
Controlled Copy : Stores
Display Copy : Stores (if required)
|Sr. No.||Annexure No.||Title||Format no.|
|SOP||Standard Operating Procedure|
- REVISION HISTORY OF CHANGE
|Sr. No.||Date||Revision Details||Revision No.|